- As a child, did you dream of becoming a designer and come up with various dress designs?
- Did you make a dress from curtains and other materials that caught your eye?
- Were you making dresses for all of your dolls, even if it was out of flowers and leaves?
- Have you ever put on your mother’s dresses, decorated yourself with accessories, and spin around in the mirror and imagined yourself a princess when nobody was looking?
- Did you like to draw princesses and paint them in different colored dresses?
- Do you look at some dresses and immediately see how you could improve them?
- When you see various fabrics, do ideas start flowing in?
- Do you love watching fashion designers?
- Do you follow the pages of fashion designers on social networks?
- Do you have favorite collections, favorite designers, or even favorite dresses?
- Have you ever been inspired, but doesn’t it go beyond the idea?
Meet Your Instructor
Hello, My name is Oksana Zaga. My passion for sewing started back in middle school. By the end of high school, I was sewing prom dresses for my classmates and myself. Later, I graduated University with a master degree in economics. I worked as an accountant for a long time, but sewing has always been a hobby that brought me joy.
In 2006, I came to United States and continued my passion of sewing and creating dresses. A few years ago, I decided to expand my knowledge of creating dresses by taking online couture classes in Europe.
Today, I am an expert in dressmaking and have developed my own techniques. I love what I do and every time I create a new dress, I do it with all my heart.
P.S. You may check my latest collection on this site.
Let's be Friends :)